The online ecosystem is complex and ever-changing. The digital workplace spans time zones, business units, geographical borders and devices. And within that system, it’s your job to engage employees, giving them the tools, support and knowledge they need to be engaged, to be productive and to deliver on your organization’s goals.
As a thought leader in this space, LDS is uniquely positioned to help because
- more focused on business than IT firms,
- more enterprise-centric than design agencies, and
- more capable in strategic architecture and user-design than management consultancies.
Making your digital workplace work harder for you
With our proven methodology—adaptable to all types of organizations and business challenges—LDS offers extensive best practices, tapping into the brain trust and extensive experience of our consultants to assess, envision, build and evolve innovative enterprise solutions that deliver sustained value to our clients.
For example, we can help:
- Facilitate business transformation that is aligned with the enterprise’s strategic goals
- Create a roadmap for sustainable success
- Consolidate, rationalize and align the use of multiple elements within your digital workplace, including multiple intranets, extranets, team sites, portals, media and technologies
- Strengthen your most important relationships through strategic use of collaboration tools and targeted and meaningful of enterprise social media
- Optimize work processes and knowledge-sharing across business divisions and functions
- Deliver on the organizational brand, ensuring consistent experience and messaging and engaging employees as critical brand ambassadors