To remain an industry leader, an organization must establish a culture of knowledge-sharing across the enterprise. While obvious, that capability is not easy to maintain. Knowledge management is such a large and unwieldy set of issues that is often hard to define, much less resolve. Without a well-organized online environment, enterprise knowledge assets are not appropriately positioned and, invariably they will add to the volume and complexity of information that bombards employees—and which they must assess and sift through to get the content and data they need for sustained excellent performance.
Managing knowledge in a business is a critical issue that must be addressed, yet stakeholders and their constituents do not want to be distracted by the challenges of technologies or multiple technology platforms. That’s where LDS comes in.
Getting the right information in the right hands at the right time to make the right decisions
- Our consultants understand the importance of knowledge in an enterprise—and how it emerges through the course of coordinated human interaction in both tangible and intangible forms.
- We know how critical it is to preserve that knowledge so it doesn’t walk out the door due to retirements, promotions and employment attrition.
- We are able to synthesize into an elegant synchronized solution an organization’s business intelligence, operational contexts, the work practices of people and the interdependent decisions made by many.
- We take a people-centric approach for our client solutions that integrates and contextualizes enterprise knowledge for its users.
LDS addresses these issues by:
- designing for relevance, surfacing relevant tools and technologies
- understanding value and preservation of knowledge
- filtering information for optimal usage
- sharpening focus on contextual content
- improving data analyses to deliver timely information for improved decision making
- creating improved dashboards and data display and manipulation