Across the enterprise, digital operations solutions enable people in various roles to exchange critical knowledge, operate within established processes—sometimes across functions—and to anticipate and respond appropriately to business conditions. Yet due to legacy systems, differing technology evolutions and diverse developmental requirements, current solutions are often tangled, sometimes confusing and rarely integrated.
LDS knows how to synthesize business intelligence, operational contexts, the work practices of people and the interdependent decisions made by many into a synchronized solution. And that solution is based on people—the users—as the drivers, and the digital system as the job facilitator to achieve their goals.
Start with the people—the users—to envision the future solution
LDS specializes in a user-centric approach. Our expertise in this area enables us to truly understand the complexity and variability of these solutions, and to envision a path forward that provides significant value to the organization. We offer our clients solutions that span—and integrate—the digital ecosystem, enabling organizations to:
- Offer user-friendly interfaces to previously complex resources and applications, which include rich contextual content, work specifications, methods and procedures, and other resources.
- Embed and interpret relevant business analytics or business intelligence, providing in-context key performance indicators, data, reports and analysis.
- Access and integrate necessary downstream systems and third-party applications, in context.
- Promote innovation through the use of collaboration tools that support project work, trouble-shooting or special initiatives.
- Leverage directories that help people locate subject matter experts within and around their organization or center of excellence.
- Align work processes to initiatives enabling lean and nimble responsiveness and supporting operational quality initiatives like Six Sigma.