LDS Digital Architects are savvy strategic technology consultants that help LDS serve our large, global clients as we envision and design transformational digital strategies and solutions.
An LDS Digital Architect can:
- Provide architectural perspectives / insights as part of a multidisciplinary consulting team on our Fortune 200 clients’ digital strategies.
- Plan, design and realize consumer grade digital solutions that enable business capability and objectives through technology
- Apply enterprise IT strategy as it relates to business and employee experience needs (i.e., business consumer needs and expectations)
- Establish and clarify relationships among stakeholders within an omnichannel, enterprise-scale digital ecosystem
- Establish and negotiate principles of interoperability among business and IT stakeholders
- Create and apply problem-solving frameworks to clarify issues and support decision making
- Reason from top / down about strategic solutions and enabling technology needs.
The LDS Digital Architect exhibits:
- A continuous learning drive to understand industry technology trends and their effect on the enterprise technology landscape
- An ability to formulate and present strategic points of view on the relevance of industry trends on an enterprise digital strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in speaking with senior executives in large companies
- A demonstrated ability to influence senior business and IT executives
You should hold a master’s degree in information technology (or similar discipline), and have ten+ years of experience, preferably in a major consulting firm.
We are a studio of experienced consultants who collaborate in multidisciplinary LDS teams to consult with our Fortune 500 clients on Digital Strategy. We seek to provide thought leadership in the strategic use of technology, and to seek creative ways to solve problems. If you love to reason through challenges, work with talented teams, seek innovation, and influence important change, we would love to meet you!