LDS Digital Enterprise Architects are savvy, strategic technology consultants that serve our large, global clients as we envision and design transformational digital strategies and solutions for their enterprise ecosystems.
An LDS Digital Architect can:
- Provide architectural perspectives / insights as part of a multidisciplinary consulting team on our Fortune 500 clients’ digital strategies
- Plan, design and realize consumer grade digital solutions that enable business capability and objectives through technology
- Apply enterprise IT strategy as it relates to business and worker/employee experience needs (i.e., business consumer needs and expectations)
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to define a future-state vision in terms of requirements and principles including models for digital, machine learning, data and analytics
- Navigate our clients’ complex business and digital requirements by aligning technology capabilities that enable them to realize their future-state vision
- Analyze enterprise business strategies and market trends to determine their potential impact on our clients’ business and information architecture
- Establish and clarify relationships among stakeholders within an omnichannel, enterprise-scale digital ecosystem
- Establish and negotiate principles of interoperability among business and IT stakeholders
- Create and apply problem-solving frameworks to clarify issues and support decision making
- Act as mentor and coach to IT and business stakeholders on best practices across digital, data and analytics technologies
- Reason from top / down where business strategy and digital strategy inform how we think about enabling technology
The LDS Digital Architect exhibits:
- Continuous learning and research to understand technology trends and their impact on the enterprise technology landscape
- An ability to formulate and present strategic points of view on relevant industry trends and enterprise digital strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of ability to communicate complex, forward-leaning technology concepts to our clients’ business leaders
- Superb consulting skills that include active-listening, tact, negotiation and an ability to influence through fact-based reasoning
You should hold a master’s degree in information technology (or similar discipline) and have ten+ years of experience in an IT or management consulting firm.
We are experienced consultants who collaborate in multidisciplinary LDS teams to advise our Fortune 500 clients on digital strategy. We seek to provide thought leadership in the strategic use of technology and its impact on people inside the enterprise. We are a team of creative and innovative problem solvers. If you love to reason through challenges, work with talented people, seek innovation, and influence important change, we would love to meet you!