LDS Digital Enterprise Architects are savvy, strategic technology consultants that serve our large, global clients as we envision and design transformational digital strategies and solutions for their enterprise ecosystems.
- You would provide architectural perspectives / insights as part of a multidisciplinary consulting team on our Fortune 500 clients’ digital strategies
- You plan, design and realize consumer grade digital solutions that enable business capability and objectives through technology
- You apply enterprise IT strategy as it relates to business and worker/employee experience needs (i.e., business consumer needs and expectations)
- You get to work with business and IT stakeholders to define a future-state vision in terms of requirements and principles including models for digital, machine learning, data and analytics
- You will navigate our clients’ complex business and digital requirements by aligning technology capabilities that enable them to realize their future-state vision
- Create and apply problem-solving frameworks to clarify issues inform how we think and support decision making
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Have 5 – 15 years of experience in an IT or Management Consulting firm
- Hold a Master’s degree in Information Technology or similar discipline
- An appetite for continuous learning and research to understand technology trends and their impact on the enterprise technology landscape
- An ability to formulate and present strategic points of view on relevant industry trends and enterprise digital strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of ability to communicate complex, forward-leaning technology concepts to our clients’ business leaders
- Superb consulting skills that include active-listening, tact, negotiation and an ability to influence through fact-based reasoning
Working with our partners in business strategy, content, technology/engineering and visual design, we infuse new work models and behaviors that inform future state digital transformations. Our team is made up of multi-disciplined, like-minded, creative individuals who share a passion for elegant and thoughtful experiences for enterprise consumers.
Our design solutions are realized through a collaborative process of exploration, rationalization, and evolution. We apply industry and LDS best practices to business strategy, user experience and visual design, creating experiences that align to our clients’ strategic business goals and express the essence of their brand though highly visual and visceral interfaces.