As the Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and overseeing Logical Design Solutions’ online marketing strategies and initiatives to support new client acquisition.
- You are skilled in social media management and can create an effective online presence that engages and grows our follower base with prospective buyers and industry influencers.
- You have had hands-on experience in the creation of marketing content and assets to support campaigns, and will be able to guide the design, production and distribution of all published and promoted thought leadership.
- You are a master at search engine marketing (SEM) and will drive qualified traffic through a combination of paid ads and on-page / off-page search engine optimization (SEO) tactics.
- You can measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals.
- You have an innovation mindset and will be constantly assessing ways to improve and evolve our digital marketing strategy.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in B2B digital marketing
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related area
- Hands-on experience with a diverse marketing technology stack including design programs, web CMS systems, marketing automation platforms, and online advertising tools
- Google Ads Certification and/or Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Certifications from accredited institutions for Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Inbound Marketing a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A deep understanding of web analytics and metrics and the ability to leverage those insights to inform future strategy
- Experience A/B testing messaging to ensure optimal results and engagement
- A goal-oriented, results-driven mindset
The position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will participates directly with other executives and other management staff in charting the direction of the Marketing programs, assuring its accountability to all constituencies, and ensuring its effective operation.