LDS consultants drive business thinking to inform future state digital transformations by:
- Assessing business strategies, goals, programs and operations
- Evaluating current work design and proposing changes in support of digital strategies
- Modeling business concepts and identifying innovation opportunities
- Translating analysis into business-centered solution models and requirements
- Creating functional models and descriptions that drive design.
This position will work out of Florham Park, New Jersey, reporting to the Managing Director, Business Strategy & Design. You should have three+ years of experience working in management consulting, with a strong record of personally creating impactful analyses.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to:
- Effectively define the business context and ecosystems in which digital enterprise solutions exist
- Evaluate client information to be able to summarize and model its strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Research and analyze industry and emerging trends
- Make informed recommendations for solutions
- Create business requirements that support business strategy
- Lead discussions on strategy, business design and solution requirements
- Facilitate internal and client meetings and stakeholder interviews
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Provide leadership with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Work effectively and independently with the client as well as with consultants in other LDS disciplines (e.g., user experience, technology architecture, content strategy, visual design).
We lead the strategic business thinking regarding the business context, stakeholder needs and desired outcomes of digital experiences, working closely with solution architects and user experience consultants to define the solution strategy and envision digital designs.