LDS Senior Consultants drive business thinking to inform future state digital transformations by:
- Applying business acumen to assess client business strategies, goals, programs and operations
- Evaluating and scoping current work design and proposing changes in context of recommended digital business strategies that lead to business design solutions
- Modeling business concepts and identifying innovation opportunities
- Translating analysis into business-centered design solution models and requirements, including organizational development and new work design
- Creating functional models and descriptions that drive digital business design
This position will work out of Florham Park, New Jersey, reporting to the Managing Director, Business Strategy & Design. You should have seven+ years of experience working in management consulting, with a strong record of personally creating impactful analyses.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A degree in a related field, strong consideration for advanced degrees and organizational design backgrounds
- Seven to ten years of experience, preferably in Management Consulting
- Research and analysis experience with industry and emerging trends and make informed recommendations for digital business design solutions
- An ability to effectively define the business context and ecosystems in which digital enterprise solutions exist
- Experience evaluating client information; ability to summarize and model the strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Experience creating business requirements that support business strategy
- The ability to lead discussions on strategy, business design and solution requirements and feel comfortable facilitating internal and client meetings and stakeholder interviews
- The mindset of a creative thinker and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Experience effectively partnering with C-suite executives, solution stakeholders and SMEs, as well as with consultants in other LDS disciplines (e.g., user experience, technology architecture, content strategy, visual design)
Working with our partners in business strategy, content, technology/engineering and visual design, we infuse new work models and behaviors that inform future state digital transformations. Our team is made up of multi-disciplined, like-minded, creative individuals who share a passion for elegant and thoughtful experiences for enterprise consumers.
Our design solutions are realized through a collaborative process of exploration, rationalization, and evolution. We apply industry and LDS best practices to business strategy, user experience and visual design, creating experiences that align to our clients’ strategic business goals and express the essence of their brand though highly visual and visceral interfaces.