As an LDS content strategist, you’re passionate about bringing methodology and structure to chaos, and thrive on creating bespoke experiences that are intuitive and elegant.
- You know great content when you see it, and you’re dedicated to delivering content strategies that ensure that level of impact.
- You are equally comfortable hashing out content goals with designers and business analysts, presenting digital strategy recommendations to client executives, and conducting content audits.
- You care about creating better, smarter content that energizes people and organizations, and you never stop hunting for new ways to achieve that goal.
- To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 7 to 12 years of experience in a strategic content position, preferably within Management Consulting
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, advanced degrees preferable
- A deep understanding of all aspects of content strategy, from analysis and strategic planning to the ongoing creation, maintenance, and governance of content that serves user needs and helps achieve measurable business objectives
- An intrinsic motivation and deep curiosity, particularly for technology and people
- Natural leadership tendencies with an ability to speak compellingly, become a trusted adviser to executive leadership, senior management, and subject matter experts, and who can work as the expert content strategist on the team
- Experience creating taxonomies and making recommendations for improvements to existing information architecture
- A track record developing content requirements, including structured content and adaptive content recommendations
Working with our partners in business strategy, content, technology/engineering and visual design, we infuse new work models and behaviors that inform future state digital transformations. Our team is made up of multi-disciplined, like-minded, creative individuals who share a passion for elegant and thoughtful experiences for enterprise consumers.
Our design solutions are realized through a collaborative process of exploration, rationalization, and evolution. We apply industry and LDS best practices to business strategy, user experience and visual design, creating experiences that align to our clients’ strategic business goals and express the essence of their brand though highly visual and visceral interfaces.