As an LDS Senior Experience Strategist, you are dedicated to developing digital experience strategies that deliver engaging, influential employee experiences.
- You care deeply about creating personalized, smarter and culturally oriented design that energizes people and organizations, and you never stop hunting for new ways to achieve that goal.
- You are familiar with developing an experiential vision working with multi-disciplinary teams including business analysts, content strategists and designers.
- You are skilled in presenting bulletproof strategy recommendations to senior client executives, conducting experience design analysis throughout the engagement and managing experience design on various initiatives.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help the team accomplish its design work.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 7-15 years of experience, preferably within Management Consulting
- Hold a master’s degree in a UX-related area (e.g., Human-Computer Interaction)
- Experience guiding design analysis to inform necessary design inputs and considerations that factor into a digital experience strategy for clients.
- An ability to structure the approach and considerations for people analysis/research to inform necessary people considerations and inputs relative to the digital strategy.
- Comfortability seamlessly translating client business needs, user requirements, technology considerations and content strategies into a holistic experience strategy.
- Facilitating experience: leading design sessions and uses iterative design techniques to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed experience strategy and design.
- Collaboration skills working with team members across multiple disciplines to define the people value relative to business value, balance technical complexity with digital first design, and understands considerations and approach for designing for desired behaviors in the future state.
- Executive-level presentation skills, being able to succinctly and persuasively explain the design strategy’s intent, behaviors, and rationale to client executives and senior stakeholders.
- Experience in working with complex, enterprise-wide digital transformations.
Working with our partners in business strategy, content, technology/engineering and visual design, we infuse new work models and behaviors that inform future state digital transformations. Our team is made up of multi-disciplined, like-minded, creative individuals who share a passion for elegant and thoughtful experiences for enterprise consumers.
Our design solutions are realized through a collaborative process of exploration, rationalization, and evolution. We apply industry and LDS best practices to content presentation, user experience and visual design, creating experiences that align to our clients’ strategic business goals and express the essence of their brand though highly visual and visceral interfaces.