The LDS Program Manager facilitates the successful delivery of online solutions to our clients. This role requires extensive knowledge of online channels inside the enterprise and their business value proposition. LDS PMs:
- Effectively collaborate with team members to deliver solutions and deliverables of the highest quality delivered on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the LDS Methodology is effectively applied.
- Nurture client relationships that facilitate a successful business outcome.
- Manage project scope, risk, and schedule that help meet business goals.
- Apply critical thinking, creative decision making and problem solving in all aspects of work.
This position will work out of Florham Park, New Jersey, reporting to the Vice President, Service Delivery.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Demonstrate an understanding of in-depth digital enterprise solutions and how they impact an enterprise structure, people, and operations.
- Be creative, innovative, confident, flexible and enthusiastic to assume responsibility and accountability.
- Possess a pragmatic streak with a keen set of listening, empathy and engagement skills.
- Work effectively with team members and clients from diverse disciplines.
- Possess 5-8 years of experience in a large management consulting firm.
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, computer science with preferably a PMP certification.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Understand SDLC, Agile methodology application and adaptation.
- Show clear, focused attention to detail.
We partner with clients to realize their business goals. We tie it all together – nurturing innovation, managing ambiguity and complexity, driving teamwork, and balancing diverse project needs.