The Project Manager at LDS is a digital consultant with responsibility for the management and coordination of large consulting projects to help our clients realize their digital transformations.
This includes scope definition and management, project plan development and ongoing management, coordination of internal and external resources, issues management, risk mitigation, budget management, executive status reporting, and general project communications.
The project manager will work with functional team leads and engagement leadership to ensure the solution meets the client’s needs, leverages the LDS capabilities and best practices, and meets all the client commitments as well as internal LDS commitments.
Ultimately, the Project Manager will need to ensure digital consulting projects deliver solutions within quality, time and budget requirements:
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Work with engagement leadership to manage client relationships
- Define tasks and resources needed for projects
- Create the schedule and detailed project timeline
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver digital consulting projects
- Track deliverable timing and tasks to complete deliverables
- Manage day-to-day project communications, including monitoring and reporting on project status
- Manage project risks and issues (including management of risk logs and issues lists)
- Help engagement leadership manage senior stakeholder engagement and communications
- Manage scope change process
- Evaluate and assess the project outcomes
This position requires a digital-savvy professional with deep project management skills as well as an understanding of how digital capabilities can help transform large enterprises. Success in this position will also requires a methodical mindset, attention to details, good communication skills, and excellent collaboration skills.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5-8 years management consulting to F500 enterprises or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience delivering digital projects (strategy and design)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with strategic planning and/or change management
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies
- Project planning, scope and issues management, time management and other project management skills
- Project management qualification (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent experience as a project manager
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Conflict resolution skills
Our team is made up of multi-disciplined, like-minded, creative individuals who share a passion for elegant and thoughtful experiences for enterprise consumers. A career at LDS affords access to the most prestigious organizations in the world, at very senior levels. You will collaborate with thought-leaders, creators and technology partners who shape industry dialog and create future norms. The work you do here will transform the employee and worker experience for hundreds of thousands of people.