As a Senior Visual Designer, you eat, sleep and breathe digital-first design.
- You’re passionately creative and have a solid process for understanding your clients’ challenges.
- You’re an advocate for consumer-grade experiences and have confidence leading design thinking exercises, capturing and processing feedback, and turning business requirements into compelling visual designs.
- You stay current with the latest industry design trends and techniques and you’re not afraid to ask difficult questions to get to the heart of the “Who, what, why” in order to develop an informed design approach.
- You’re confident presenting and defending your designs while showing a clear line of sight back to the strategic goals of the project.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 7-10 years of hands-on design experience and a deep analytical approach to designing responsive sites, products and mobile apps, experience in Management Consulting preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in art, design or related fields, advanced degree preferred
- Experience designing highly strategic and complex experiences that dwarf your everyday run-of-the-mill marketing websites
- A track record of translating business requirements into thoughtful design principles and experience frameworks
- An understanding of how to factor things like metrics, business intelligence, and use-case scenarios and other relevant data to design highly personalized and variable user interfaces
- Experience supporting projects from start to finish, beginning with low fidelity wireframes and ultimately achieving high fidelity visual designs and clickable prototypes
- The ability to adhere to a brand standards guide or design system and can turn on a dime and create one when needed
- Excellent visualization capabilities with attention to detail and brings concepts to life through storyboards, mood boards, personas, and user journeys
- A record of facilitating usability sessions as a means to validate designs, capture constituent feedback and inform future design iterations and enhancements
- Comfortability with contributing in multiple capacities and is comfortable working in cross-discipline, collaborative team and client environments
- Deep expertise in the use of the industry’s top design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Sketch, and Axure
- The ability to deliver executive-level design presentations, which connect the dots between business goals, user needs, and design outcomes for senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Is a natural leader, who can advocate for good design outcomes and manage junior designers in supporting design research and execution
- A stunning portfolio that demonstrates their ability to get a design over the finish line
Working with our partners in business strategy, content, technology/engineering and visual design, we infuse new work models and behaviors that inform future state digital transformations. Our team is made up of multi-disciplined, like-minded, creative individuals who share a passion for elegant and thoughtful experiences for enterprise consumers.
Our design solutions are realized through a collaborative process of exploration, rationalization, and evolution. We apply industry and LDS best practices to business strategy, user experience and visual design, creating experiences that align to our clients’ strategic business goals and express the essence of their brand though highly visual and visceral interfaces.