Consulting Magazine | The 2022 Women Leaders in Technology: The Honorees
Originally appeared in the article, “The 2022 Women Leaders in Technology: The Honorees” by Michael Webb in Consulting Magazine.
Consulting magazine is honored to announce the honorees for the 2022 Women Leaders in Technology award.
Now in its third year, these awards acknowledge those contributions made by women in the consulting profession in the category of technology. Highlighting the impact women have in the industry has been a long-standing tradition for Consulting, marked by the launch of the Women Leaders in Consulting awards in 2007.
Increasingly, women play a substantial role in the consulting world, especially with the increased number of engagements falling under the category of technology. In sectors ranging from digital disruption or transformation, IoT, cloud, cybersecurity, or broad-based IT and implantation work, tech-focused advisory work is in extremely high demand. And women are leading the charge.
One cannot look at our profession and not acknowledge the fact that the overwhelming majority of these advisory roles are filled by men— with a disproportionate number in the ranks of leadership. In an industry that is three-quarters male, women leaders are often overlooked. With that in mind, we raise these women up as examples and recognize the accomplishments and success of Consulting’s Leading Women in Technology 2022.
These 46 honorees are selected in seven distinct categories: Excellence in Client Services, Future Leaders, Diversity Champion, Excellence in Innovation, Mentor of the Year, Lifetime Achievement and Excellence in Leadership.
Excellence in Client Service
- Sujata Banerjee, Infosys
- Erica Banks, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Kim Clarke, EPAM Continuum
- Jody Cordeiro, AlixPartners
- Sasha Gaynair, Hexagon US Federal
- Diana Gilbert, RoseRyan
- Wendy King, FTI Consulting
- Hilary Lee, Centric Consulting
- Shari Mager, KPMG
- Ana Minter, RSM
- Annaleah Morrow, AVAAP
- Norma Nieto, SBI Growth Advisory
- Jennifer Pavelec, Huron
- Melanie Prestridge, West Monroe
- Emily Rodriguez , Emergent Method
Excellence in Innovation
- Clementine Blaker, Capco
- Melissa Musser, GRF
- Sophie Ross, FTI Consulting
- Anelia Schmitt, Centric Consulting
- Gayle Woodbury, Crowe
Excellence in Leadership
- Teresa Barreira, Publicis Sapient
- Gretchen Brainard, Deloitte Consulting
- Mimi Brooks, Logical Design Solutions
- Elia Ferreira, Deloitte
- Traci Gusher, EY
- Renuka Kambli, Cognizant
- Erica Mann, Slalom
- Mary-Beth Ostasz, Perficient
- Pamela Saechow, Ellit Groups
- Carrie Salzwedel, Spaulding Ridge
- Susan Vick, Huron
- Carolyn Vo, Oliver Wyman
- Tricia Callahan, Protiviti
- Elizabeth Martin, North Highland
- Alyssa Martin, Thought Ensemble, a Pariveda company
- Aisha Mendez, Infosys
- Christina Powers, West Monroe
- Lisa Jasper, Thought Ensemble, a Pariveda company
- Kathy Ryan, RoseRyan
Mentor of the Year
- Emily Carlson, Divurgent
- Chona Salamero, KPMG
- Robin Stein, PwC
- Joanne Taylor, Alix Partners
- Josey Clack, Voiant
- Dacia Cross, Accenture Federal Services
- Paula Walworth, AlixPartners
The 2022 Women Leaders in Technology Honorees will be celebrated at a gala dinner on May 26 in Austin, TX.