Disruptive technologies, shifts in employee demographics, and the necessity of a workforce that keeps pace with new skills are transforming how people learn – and expect to learn – at work. Fostering a learning culture is a must for companies to be competitive in the marketplace and to attract and retain the best talent.
LDS balances the employee experience as a whole with employee-centric learning strategy to maximize technology investments and create learning environments that are transformative for companies and their people.
We adopt a strategic learning experience approach, which aligns to business and people goals and is supported by enabling technology and business transformation.
A strategic learning solution
We design within the context of people strategies, integrated talent management programs, and global and local organizational goals.
Our work is powered by social, mobile, analytics, and cloud technologies – empowering people to own their learning and pursue growth opportunities.
End-to-end content strategy
Our learning solutions feel convenient, relevant, and personalized for every employee, for experiences that are both inspiring and useful.
A holistic experience
We factor the complete ecosystem of learning assets, maximizing their value within a harmonious and engaging experience.
Designing for collaboration
Our experiences provide broader access to in-house experts and help ideas spread faster, leveraging the value of people as assets and concretizing tribal knowledge
A sustainable vision
We plan for adoption, change management, and the evolution of the experience over time.
Enabling dynamic, self-directed, continuous learning behaviors for every employee
- A proactive learning culture
- Employee efficiency, innovation, and expertise
- Alignment of employee development to organizational goals
- Programs that deliver on the value of investments
- Management and curation of learning assets
- Realization of the employee value proposition
- Holistic learning environment that feels accessible, relevant, and engaging
- Guidance that connects learning to career development
- Ways to connect with and learn from others
- Variety that lets people choose when, how, and what to learn
- “Just in time, just for me” learning experiences